The Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Gujarat invites applications from meritorious candidates for 3 vacant posts of Master Trainer.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
- Coordinate with Project Director, Project Coordinator, Subject Matter Experts and Community Mobilizers for implementation of the project
- Mobilizing, selecting and empowering potential women SHGs, Cluster in project locations
- Design, plan and upgrade entrepreneurship and enterprise development training materials including, but not limited to, Training curriculum, Training Manual and training handouts as per selected Trades/Sectors.
- Deliver entrepreneurship training by following the Training Schedule with quality standards as per EDII norms.
- Assist and mentor beneficiaries in areas including development of business plans, concepts of Business opportunities / Financial transactions / Formalities and procedures for scaling operations, new technology, and Digital financial transactions.
- Engage trainees actively in training through multiple innovative training methodologies to maximize training outputs.
- Identify business opportunities in the target area and provide beneficiaries with guidance on the choice of start-up businesses as per the project plan.
- Master’s Degree in Rural Management/social work/ Economics/MBA.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Micro enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability, and good communication ability.
Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Madurai
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to forward their resume by 28.04.2020 indicating their specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to email@example.com.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.