Applications are invited for the Online Master the Mainframe Learning System by IBM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
About the Program
Master the Mainframe is a fun way to get hands-on experience across a variety of technologies, to develop valuable skills, and to earn digital badges – with no prior knowledge required!
- Part 1: Learn the basics of navigation, files and programs.
- Part 2: Practice programming languages, operating systems and technologies.
- Part 3: Participate in real-world challenges.
The Student Contest and the Learning System are available worldwide.
Master the Mainframe introduces all participants to enterprise systems and inspires interest in mainframe technology.
- Gain unique skills required for enterprise systems.
- Learn how to code and build innovations using the mainframe.
- Earn Digital Badges.
- Find employment opportunities.
- Take advantage of a graded, turnkey, hands-on project that is easily incorporated into curriculums
- Get additional educator resources—including curricula, access to systems, e-learning, and more– through the IBM Z Academic Initiative
- Connect with talented students who have earned Master the Mainframe Digital Badges using Talent Match and the job board.
- Upskill and reskill your employees using the Learning System to introduce the mainframe.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the program through this link.
For more details, click the link below.