Master of Public Health Program at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Cochin, Kerala, India is designed to meet the healthcare needs of people.
The course consists of 6 core suites which are compulsory –
- Public health biology
- Environmental& occupational health
- Social and Behavioral science
- Health care, Health system management & Health Economics
- Specially designed to develop leadership, communication and problem solving skills(ALE)
- Positioned for true integration of public health science and practice (ALE)
- Additional certifications as per the students’ choices
- Includes 3 practicums and capstone project to give real experience before graduation
- Individualized Goals Analysis of each student
- For Indian Students: MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing , MSc Nursing, Graduates from Pharmacy Science, Physiotherapy, BSc Allied Health Sciences and Bio Medical Engineering, Pharm D, BSc Social science, Bachelor Degree in AYUSH stream from a recognized University. The minimum percentage for eligibility to the course is 50%
: Experience in health field related to public health is desirable and is an added advantage.
- For International Students: Should have reasonable score for TOFEL and GRE Should be governed by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham norms for international admissions.
This course is designed to be a two years’ full time program which includes dissertation.
How to Apply:
Register yourself on the OARS portal (given here). Follow specific instructions regarding photograph, fees details, etc. (given here).
Annual Tuition Fees: Rs. 1,50,000
First Year Other Fees: Rs. 37,400
Note:-For PG AHS Students Hostel is not compulsory. Students who wish to avail Hostel & Mess, have to pay an extra amount of Rs.57,000/- per year.
Fees mentioned above are at current levels. Institution reserves the right to revise the same at any time without notice.
Last date of application: June 26
Date of Interview: July 1