The Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health invites applications from meritorious candidates for two scholarships for Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health. The Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health is a unique and collaborative Johns Hopkins academic program conducted jointly by the Bloomberg School of Public Health, the School of Medicine and the School of Nursing.
It is hosted at and administered by the Bloomberg School of Public Health, and draws upon a variety of disciplines, including epidemiology, demography, emergency and disaster medicine, health systems management, nutrition/ food security, environmental engineering, mental health, political science, and human rights.
- Be a citizen and resident of a low- or middle-income country (LMIC).
- Applicants who are temporarily residing in high-income countries may be considered as well, please contact an Admissions Officer for additional information.
- Be able to fluently speak, read, and understand English in order to actively participate in a fast-paced English-only academic program;
- Have completed at least a bachelor’s degree, with a strong record of successful academic performance; and
- Be professionally involved in humanitarian health emergencies/disasters for over two years, and plan to continue to work in these contexts after completion of the degree.
Two $10,000 scholarships are available for applicants from low- and middle-income countries.
How to Apply?
- Applications must be completed and verified in SOPHAS by July 1, 2020, to be considered for the scholarship.
- All completed applications from individuals residing in LMICs received by the deadline will be considered for the scholarship.
- All international academic records must undergo a course-by-course credential evaluation via the World Education Service (WES).
- Once complete, the evaluation should be sent directly to SOPHAS by WES. This documentation is required for a complete application.
- To apply online for the scholarship, click here.
- The last date to apply is May 15, 2020.
- Top candidates may be requested to complete an interview (conducted in English) with program faculty.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Graduate Support Scheme for Diploma & Masters at London School of Economics [Scholarship Upto Rs. 12.5L]: Apply by Apr 27.