About the Fellowship
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions invites application for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF) position from eligible and interested candidates. Individual Fellowship is a great option if you are an experienced researcher looking to give your career a boost by working abroad. They offer exciting new learning opportunities and a chance to add some sparkle to your CV.
Types of Individual Fellowship
There are two types of Individual Fellowships:
- European Fellowships
- Global Fellowships
- are open to researchers moving within Europe, as well as those coming in from other parts of the world.
- can restart a research career after a break, such as parental leave.
- can help researchers coming back to Europe find a new position.
These Fellowships are held in the EU or associated countries and last for one to two years.
- fund positions outside Europe for researchers based in the EU or associated countries.
- last between two and three years.
- the researcher has to come back for one year to an organisation based in the EU or associated countries.
Both types of Fellowship can also include a secondment period of up to three or six months in another organisation in Europe.
Who can Apply?
- This action is for experienced researchers from across the world.
- Applicants need a doctoral degree or at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
September 9, 2020