About the conference
The 2018 International Conference on Marching Beyond the Libraries: Managerial Skills and Technological Competencies aims to focus on latest emerging technologies on how library and information professionals can explore and use the latest revelations of information technologies for effective and efficient management of their respective learning resource center.
Who is it for
The conference intends to bring together students, LIS scholars, academicians
and industry practitioners, library managers and administrators on a single platform to
review the latest trends of technological competencies, leadership and managerial skills.
- Critical Thinking and Innovative Library Practices
- Anger Management of Library Managers
- Work Life Balance of Library Professionals
- Managerial Skill and Decision Making
- Disaster Management in Libraries
- Library Leadership Style
- Job Analysis, Performance Evaluation and Talent Management
- Strategic Issues in Library Management
- Technology & Innovations for Libraries
- Competencies for Library Administration
- Social Media and Networking
- Semantic Web
- Digital Library/Virtual Library/Electronic Library
- E-Learning/Mobile Learning
- Libraries and Cloud Computing
- Information Retrieval
- Open Sources, Open Access and Quality Management
- Information and Knowledge Service Measurement
- Digital Preservation of Print and Digital Resources
- Ethical Issues in Technology Applications
- Information Literacy
- Development and Assessment of Digital Repositories
- IPR Issues: Impact and Implications
- Changes in Learning, Research and Information Needs
- Marketing of Information Products and Services
- Content Creation and Content Management Systems
- LIS Education, Research and Training
- Core Competencies for Public Library Management and Services
- Archive Development in Public Libraries
- Model Services for Specially-Abled Users
- Public Library Manifesto and Mode of Services
However, papers on any other topic related to the main theme of the conference may also be submitted.
Bhubaneswar, Odisha , India.
Papers should include name of the author, designation, affiliation, title of the article with a signed declaration that the theme is of his own, and the paper has not been published or submitted anywhere for publication. Manuscripts should be submitted electronically as e-mail “attachment” to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For registration fill in the registration form given here.
- Rs. 1500 ( without accommodation)
- Rs. 3500 (with accommodation for 2 days on twin sharing basis)
- Rs. 4500 (with accommodation for 2 days on single sharing basis)
- Rs. 4500 (with accommodation for 3 days on twin sharing basis)
- Rs. 6000 (with accommodation for 3 days on single sharing basis)
Paper submission deadline: 20 September, 2018
Acceptance of paper: 30 September, 2018
Dr. Bijayalaxmi Rautara
Telphone: +916742725173, Mob: +91-9937401113
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For official brochure click here.