Cranfield University (CU), UK is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Manufacturing and Materials Excellence Scholarship 2022.
About Cranfield University
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate public research university specialising in science, engineering, design, technology and management. Cranfield was founded as the College of Aeronautics in 1946.
About the Scholarship
The Manufacturing and Materials Excellence Scholarship is merit-based. You are required to prepare a statement to demonstrate both aptitude and ability for the subject.
The Cranfield University Manufacturing and Materials master’s programmes have helped to develop many management and technology leaders through the intense, 12-month learning that bring synergies between academia, industry and policy makers. Alumni are in senior positions across the world.
Applicants should have, or expect to achieve, the equivalent of a UK first class honours degree in a relevant subject area. Applicants from anywhere in the world are welcome.
- Funding value: Variable awards toward tuition fees depending on course and applicant
- Suitable for Applicants from: UK, EU, Rest of World
- Funding provider(s): Cranfield Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials MSc
- Aerospace Manufacturing MSc
- Aerospace Materials MSc
- Engineering & Management of Manufacturing Systems MSc
- Global Product Development & Management MSc
- Management and Information Systems MSc
- Manufacturing Technology and Management MSc
- Metal Additive Manufacturing MSc
- Welding Engineering MSc
Who can apply?
- Applicants should have, or expect to achieve, the equivalent of a UK first class honours degree in a relevant subject area.
- Applicants can be from any country where you are applying for a eligible full-time Manufacturing and Materials MSc. You must have received an offer to study your chosen course before applying for the scholarship.
- Students that have received (or eligible for) a fee bursary or those that have applied for another Cranfield scholarship may not be eligible for this award.
Three levels of scholarships are available:
- Platinum: 40%+ of tuition fee.
- Gold: 20-39% of tuition fee.
- Silver: up to 19% of tuition fee
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
June 10, 2022