About the Institute:
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) is one of the first eight regional colleges of engineering in the country to move in the direction of self-reliance based on industrial growth.
MANIT has been imparting education to graduate and postgraduate students in engineering since 1960 and is subsequently upgraded to National Institute of Technology (NIT) in 2002.
About the Workshop:
The Workshop aims to:
- Create awareness among the participants about this new area of Cheminformatics and bring applied orientation among them.
- To give exposure to concepts, skills, tools and techniques in the application area of Cheminformatics to the participants.
- To expose the utility, significance and importance of Cheminformatics.
- To train teachers how to teach Cheminformatics in different disciplines of Biology, Pharmacy, computer science & IT.
- Exposure to Computational Modelling, Simulation, and various areas in Cheminformatics.
- Recent trends and future direction
- Bioinformatics and its applications
- Biological Databases and Structural Bioinformatics
- Molecular Modelling
- Protein Structure Prediction
- Active Site Identification
- Lead identification and Optimisation
- In Silico generation of novel ligand molecules
- Molecular Docking
- 3-D QSAR
- Pharmacophore Modelling
- Drug Discovery, Drug Design
- Mathematical Modelling & Simulation
- Tools & Softwares like Autodock, FlexX, Gromacs, Modeller, SPSS etc.
Faculty, Students, Research Scholars, IT Professionals from academic institutions, research organisations, Engineers from Industries, Government / Semi-Government organisation with specialisation in Life Sciences / Computer Sciences / Engineering / Mathematics / Medical Sciences / Pharmacy.
The number of seats is limited, preference will be given on first cum- first serve, basis.
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs.1500/-
- Faculty: Rs. 2000/-
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 4000/-
The fee has to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of “DIRECTOR, MANIT, Bhopal” payable at Bhopal.
The fee includes course material, lunch and refreshment etc
The last date of receiving completed registration form is 15/04/2017.
The registration process will be completed only if we received the DD and registration form. We will confirm your selection through email latest by 20th April 2017.
The candidates who are not selected will be intimated and their draft will be returned.
Accommodation to outstation participants can be arranged at Faculty Guest House on request. The request for the accommodation should be made well in advance.
- Dr K.R.Pardasani Mob: 09425358308 Ph. No.: 0755-2671633 (R)
- Dr Usha Chouhan Mob: 08989161687: Ph. No. 0755-2671633 (R)
- E-mail: email@example.com
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE
Dr K.R.Pardasani & Dr Usha Chouhan Department of Mathematics, Bioinformatics& Computer Applications MANIT, Bhopal – 462003 (M.P.)
For Further Details visit this link here.