About the Institute:
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) is one of the first eight regional colleges of engineering in the country to move in the direction of self-reliance based on industrial growth.
MANIT has been imparting education to graduate and postgraduate students in engineering since 1960 and is subsequently upgraded to National Institute of Technology (NIT) in 2002.
About the Workshop:
The Workshop aims to:
- Create awareness among the participants about this new era of Bioinformatics and bring applied orientation among them.
- To expose the utility, significance, and importance of Bioinformatics.
- To give exposure to various areas of Bioinformatics and their applications.
- Exposure to Computational Modelling, Simulation, various tools and techniques in Bioinformatics.
- Introduction to Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- Biological and Bioinformatics databases and data mining
- Introduction to Mathematical Modelling and Simulation
- Sequence Analysis & Computational Models for Biological data
- Phylogenetic analysis and Proteomics
- Various Bioinformatics languages and tools related to Sequence Analysis, Evolutionary analysis and proteomics.
- Application of Modelling and Simulation to various types of Biological data like Nucleotide (DNA & RNA) and Protein sequences, their structures and relative interactions etc.
- Software tools like BLAST , FASTA, CLUSTALW, MEGA, GENSCAN, PRIMER3, PHILODENDRON, RASMOL, SPDBV.
Faculty, Students, Research Scholars, IT Professionals from academic institutions, research organisations, Engineers from Industries, Government / Semi-Government organisation with specialisation in Life Sciences / Computer Sciences / Engineering / Mathematics / Medical Sciences / Pharmacy. The number of seats is limited, preference will be given on first cum- first serve, basis
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs.1500/-
- Faculty: Rs. 2000/-
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 4000/-
The fee has to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of “DIRECTOR, MANIT, Bhopal” payable at Bhopal. The fee includes course material, lunch and refreshment
The last date of receiving completed registration form is 10/04/2017.
The registration process will be completed only if we received the DD and registration form. We will confirm your selection through email latest by 15th April 2017. The candidates who are not selected will be intimated and their draft will be returned.
Accommodation to outstation participants can be arranged at Faculty Guest House on request. The request for the accommodation should be made well in advance.
- Dr K.R.Pardasani Mob: 09425358308 Ph. No.: 0755-2671633 (R)
- Dr Usha Chouhan Mob: 08989161687: Ph. No. 0755-2671633 (R)
- E-mail: email@example.com
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE
Dr K.R.Pardasani & Dr Usha Chouhan Department of Mathematics, Bioinformatics& Computer Applications MANIT, Bhopal – 462003 (M.P.)
For further details visit this link here.