This Course provides an insight into big data processing requirement and processing mechanism & provides a scalable and speedy solution to handle huge data. It helps to analyze new business opportunities and next-generation computations.
The course is all about to give the knowledge about big data batch processing using Apache Hadoop tool & give the knowledge about real-time, interactive and iterative big data processing using apache spark tool.
- Overview of Big Data: Introduction, history, elements, related knowledge, big Data in Businesses, and types of big data analytics.
- Technologies for Handling Big Data: Understanding Hadoop Ecosystem: HDFS, Map Reduce YARN, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Flume, Oozie etc.
- Understanding of Apache Spark: Programming in Scala, Spark Core, Interactive Data Analysis with Spark Shell, Writing a Spark Application, Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, Machine Learning with Spark Graph Processing with Spark.
- Understanding of Apache storm: Introduction to Apache Storm.
- Use Cases of Apache Storm, Key features and Architecture of a Storm cluster, Storm Programming
Click here to fill the registration form.
- Research Scholar and Students INR 2000/-
- Faulty Members INR 2000/-
- Industry Professionals INR 2000/-
The registration fee may be sent as Demand Draft in favor of Director, MANIT Bhopal payable at SBI, MANIT, Bhopal.
Online payment can also be made to the account. Account No. 10020150107 IFSC Code: SBIN0001608.
The last date to register is by March 08, 2018.
Date of the Program: March 12-16, 2018
Dr. Akhtar Rasool – +91 9755429237
For further details, Click here.