The conference shall provide a platform for leading Mathematicians and Statisticians, working around the globe in the theme area to discuss several research issues and to introduce new innovations.
The theme of the conference shall focus on
- Classical Matrix Theory
- Matrices and Graphs
- Combinatorial Matrix Theory
- Matrix and Graph Methods in Statistics, and
- Covariance Analysis and Applications in Nuclear Data.
This conference also dedicates a few sessions to ‘Applications of Covariance Analysis in Nuclear Data’, and plans a preconference meeting on ‘Applications of Linear Model in the Evaluation of Nuclear Data’, which is an important topic in the Indian context.
The event is also expected to provide a platform for the interactions between Mathematicians, Statisticians and Data Scientists.
How to Register?
Delegates who wish to participate in the conference may register by filling the form available here.
- Delegates can submit their abstracts only after registration by using the unique id generated at the time of registration
- The registration fee can be paid through the payment gateway by clicking “Make Payment” button available below. (Recommended)
- The registration fee may also be paid through the crossed DD drawn in favor of “Manipal University conference/workshop” payable at Manipal or Udupi, and send the same to the following address:
|Organizing Secretary, ICLAA 2017|
|Department of Statistics,|
|Level 6, Health Sciences Library Building|
|Manipal University, Manipal|
|Karnataka, 576 104, India.|
|Last date for submission of application||September 01, 2017|
|Early bird payment of registration fee||September 01, 2017|
|Last date for submission of abstract of talk||September 30, 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||October 15, 2017|
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract:
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines using the tab “Submit Abstract” below.
- Submission of abstracts in TeX file is highly recommended. The format of abstract is given in template.pdf
- For the latex template file click here.
- For the word template file click here.
- Among the authors, one author should be designated as presenting author with
- Contact details
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Keywords and subject classification should be included
For more details about the event click here.