About the Conference
As part of the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations of the Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, an International Conference on Emerging Trends and Chemical Sciences (ICETCS-2017) will be organized by the Department of Chemistry from 14-16, September 2017, at MIT, Manipal.
The Organizing Committee has adopted the theme “Emerging Trends in Chemical Sciences” for this event. The conference program will feature a wide variety of keynote, plenary, invited and contributed lectures, as well as poster sessions.
This conference will be a big platform to address relevant issues in Synthetic and Medicinal Chemistry, Modern Advanced Materials Chemistry, Green Chemistry, Electrochemical Power Sources, Corrosion, Nanomaterials, Computational Chemistry and related topics.
• Advanced Materials
• Polymer Chemistry
• Synthetic Chemistry
• Medicinal Chemistry
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Green Chemistry
• Electrochemical Power Sources
• Nano Materials
• Computational Chemistry
- Only 1 submission per registration will be accepted.
- As abstracts will be printed in our Conference Proceedings, it important to follow the abstract template provided.
- You will have the option to identify whether you prefer to present in oral or poster format
- When submitting your abstract, you will need to indicate which of the theme/session below most closely reflects your submission.
Registration Fees (in INR)
Category Without Publication With Publication
- Industry Professionals 5000 6500
- Academicians 4000 5500
- Research Scholars 3000 4500
How to Register?
- Click for online registration here.
- You may also send DD in favour of “Manipal University Conference/Workshop” payable at Manipal along with the filled registration form by post:
Dr. M. P. Yashoda
Professor & Head, Department of Chemistry
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, 576104, Karnataka, India
Phone: +91-820-2924412 | Cell: +91-8147419027