Manipal Centre for Natural Sciences (MCNS), Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka. MCNS carries out fundamental research in the natural sciences.
Opportunities for SRI2018 are available in the following research areas:
- Nuclear Physics
- Theoretical Physics
- Materials Chemistry
- Paleontology and Stratigraphy
- Evolutionary Biology
- Computational Biology
- Interns work closely with eminent faculty and their teams in a pure research environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become acquainted with both experimental and theoretical techniques in application to contemporary problems at the forefront of fundamental research.
- A consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000/-
- Free shared, on-campus hostel accommodation
Who can apply:
Highly motivated students currently enrolled or completed M. Sc./ M. Tech./ fourth year integrated M. Sc./ M. Tech. programs and highly motivated third or fourth year B. Sc./ B. Tech. students may apply.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the hyperlink provided here.
- A filled Application form must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two letters of recommendation (to be sent to the above e-mail address) from referees, who have taught you or are familiar with your academic work.
- Last date for applications: April 29, 2018.
- List of selected candidates will be uploaded to this website by May 05, 2018.
The Coordinator, Email: email@example.com
Telephone: +91 820 2923571