The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta invites theoretical, empirical papers, interview-based practitioner’s perspective articles and case studies for the Special Issue on Managing the Crisis: Industry Perspectives, A Special Emphasis on COVID Ridden World.
This special issue aims at publishing high-quality scholarly works in the form of research articles, case studies, Interview-Based practitioner’s Perspective articles related to different facets of operational challenges faced by different Industries in this crisis-ridden world. A special emphasis is given to the impact of covid19. The interview-based articles should be based on a collection of Interviews leading to some data analysis capturing the essence of the statements.
Potential topics include Challenges and Dilemma in Decision Making Faced by Different Sectors in this Crisis-Ridden World [5000-6000 Words]:
- Managing the Business In Pandemic Era
- Supply Chain: Issues and Solutions
- Pricing strategy in the crisis ridden world
- Health care Industry
- Social media
- Retail Industry
- Consumer Sentiments
- AI and big data analytics in business operations during Crisis time
- Role of Marketing and New direction
- Organizational Restructuring in the Changing Environment
- Job Market and Role of HR
- Economic Impact of Covid-19.
Call for Papers
All submissions are subject to the standard double-blind review process, but on a first track basis. Manuscripts must be original, unpublished works not concurrently under review for publication. The manuscript is expected to follow the standard submission guidelines for the journal under the special issue category.
Manuscripts must be submitted through Decision [Special Issue Managing the Crisis} with a copy to email@example.com (subject line: special issue).
- Important Dates: Open From 1st March 2021 Till 30thJune, 2021.
- Final Decision on Submitted Papers: 31stJuly, 2021.
- Final Date for submission of Revised Version: 31stAugust, 2021.
- Special issue for September, Volume 48, Issue 3.
You might also be interested in: