“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”- Arthur C. Nielsen, Market Researcher & Founder of ACNielsen.
Efficient customer complaint handling strategy and mechanism is very important for customer retention, customer lifetime value and customer satisfaction. In a digitally connected world, while bad word of mouth can ruin the image of a company, positive word of mouth can directly impact the topline.
This course will focus on various techniques and strategies for effective customer complaint management in a digital world.
Date: 31st August
Venue: IITKGP Extension Center, Saltlake, Kolkata
- For industry participants – INR 10,000
- For teachers in universities, colleges, institutions – INR 7,000
- For students – INR 3,000
- 18% GST is applicable over the above mentioned course fee
- 10% discount for early bid registration
- 10% for 3 and more registrations together from same company/institute
- Last date of Early Bid Discount (10%) – 15th July, 2018
- Last date of Registration – 15th August, 2018
- Last date of Booking Accommodation – 15th August, 2018
- Intimation to selected candidates- 16th August, 2018
How to register?
- Option 1:
- Go to https://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/CEP/courses.htm
- Search for the course and register online
- Option 2:
- Pay the amount via online banking: Name of Bank Account: CEP-STC, IIT Kharagpur; Bank Name: Syndicate Bank; Branch Name: SRIC, IIT Kharagpur; SB Account No.: 95562200002955; IFSC Code: SYNB0009556; MICR: 721025103; SWIFT: SYNBINBB120.
- Email the filled up registration form with payment details
Dr Swagato Chatterjee