Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Manager (Placements and Outreach) at the Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP), New Delhi.
The Indian School of Public Policy is India’s premier institute for public policy education, focused on the design and management of institutions, and the rules that govern society. Located in Delhi, It has been set-up by an eminent council of senior academicians, policy experts, administrators and philanthropists.
Overview of the Role
The Indian School of Public Policy is looking to hire a committed professional for the Careers vertical at ISPP. This is a full-time position. As a young institution providing world-class education in the field of Public Policy, we are looking for a candidate who can build relations with eminent policy organizations, corporates, business and development consulting organisations, embassies, nonprofits, and Govt ministries/organisations across India. The candidate will also be responsible for managing guest speaker sessions, networking events, internships, live projects and all avenues of recruiter engagement.
As such, the ideal candidate would be a self-driven individual, with excellent networking and communication skills. The selected candidate will be leading outreach activities of the Careers vertical end to end, and also assist other verticals with their outreach requirements. While we require a candidate with substantial corporate relations experience, we would prioritise talent and aptitude over experience.
- Initiate and manage relationships with potential recruiter organisations
- Manage guest speaker sessions, and all avenues/platforms for recruiter engagement
- Engage with partner organisations to secure live projects for our scholars, as part of our Immersive Learning Projects (ILP) initiative
- Create networking opportunities for scholar engagement with potential recruiters
- Manage and track Pre-Placement talks on campus during the placements season
- Collecting job announcements/description from the representatives of each visiting company and sharing the same with the scholars
- Collecting feedback from recruiters post the interview process
- Build comprehensive communication collateral for potential recruiters and partner organisations
- Assist with other activities of the careers vertical
- Identify partners for the executive education program
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate relations / placements / HR
- MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Marketing / Sales / HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in building client base
- Has proficiency using spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets), is able to analyse data and create reports from spreadsheets
Desired qualities and competencies
- Comfortable working in a non-hierarchical start-up environment
- Polite and persuasive conversational skills
- Familiarity with Zoom or other communication platforms.
- Able to maintain calm and professional composure under pressure
- Comfortable communicating over phone for extended periods of time
- Is proficient in both designing comprehensive processes and stringently implementing them
After shortlisting, there will be 2 rounds including 2 in-person interviews (fit, competency and HR) after which the final offer will be made. We may test your language proficiency and excel skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can submit their applications on this link.
You will need to submit :
- Your updated CV
- 150-200 word SOP on why you are best suited for this role
In case of any queries/issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.