The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L), Incubator invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the selection of one position of Manager Investment Analysis on contract initially for a period of 2 years, which may be considered further for an extension as per the performance, need, and policy of the IIML- Incubator.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Manager (Investment Analysis) (01)
- Financial modeling and analysis.
- Enterprise Valuation (Pvt equity).
- Financial due diligence & Cap Table calculation.
- Industry trend and data research & analysis.
- Project Report writing and presentation.
- Knowledge & understanding of MCA compliances.
- Ability to read and evaluate Term Sheet and Share Holder Agreements.
- Masters in Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ CFA (Inter) Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Age: Below 35 years as of the closing date for receipt of application.
In the scale of total remuneration between Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- (all-inclusive) with a break up available with the incubator as per IIML- Incubator’s policy. Additionally, medical insurance, mobile reimbursement, etc. is being considered for the working executive as per the policy of the Incubator.
How to Apply?
- The candidates may forward their resume and other relevant documents (scanned copies) to email email@example.com latest by 30th November 2020.
- All the received applications for the said post will be shortlisted and only the shortlisted candidates will be invited through e-mail to appear in the interview on the scheduled date and time.
- The candidates have to produce their bio-data along with a set of photocopies in support of their educational qualifications, experience, etc. at the time of interview.
- They should also bring all testimonials in original for verification purposes.
- There will be multiple rounds of interviews as deemed appropriate by the management.
- No TA/DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed for attending the interview.
- The initial appointment will be for 2 years on contract renewable further subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need of the IIML-Incubator.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Incubator Manager at IIM Lucknow: Apply by Nov 30.