The Indo-German Science & Technology Centre, Gurugram invites applications for the post of Manager (Accounts & Administration) to be appointed on a contractual basis with a consolidated salary based on decision /recommendation of the committee /Director, IGSTC and as per the IGSTC staff policy.
The Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) is a Bi-national Registered Society sponsored by the Government of India and the Government of Germany for promoting R & D projects of industrial relevance.
The Manager (Accounts & Administration) will be reporting to the Director of the Centre and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure smooth administration of the Centre and efficient functioning of the Finance & Accounting systems of the Centre.
- To be an interface between Scientific/ Programmatic operations and the Finance/ Accounts team along with the Financial monitoring and grant utilization.
- Assisting Director in the conceptualization of various strategic programmatic activities of IGSTC with Federal agencies, Academia, and Industry in India and Germany.
- Finalization of accounts in accordance with best practices for Bilateral Organizations and as per the accepted Standards of Accounting and ensures Internal and Statutory Audit of the accounts at regular intervals.
- Essential Qualification: Postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Professional qualifications in Finance, Administration, or Management.
- Essential experience: Minimum work experience of 25 years or more in a senior position in Administration and Finance/ Accounts in Government of India department/ Autonomous or Bilateral Bodies.
- Knowledge and experience of computer-based office and in accounts management systems.
- Experience in dealing with international cooperation activities in bilateral organizations/ Autonomous bodies will be preferred.
- A thorough understanding of The Government of India rules/ regulations, policies and practices
The Annual Compensation package will be fixed on the basis of the last pay drawn and commensurate with qualification, skills, experience merit and potential of the candidate selected for the position based on the decision /recommendation of the committee/ Director, IGSTC and as per the IGSTC Staff policy. A higher salary in the specified grade range as per the staff policy may be considered for an exceptional candidate as per the discretion of the selection committee/ Director IGSTC.
How to Apply?
The applications in the prescribed format (as given below) along with the resume and all supporting documents may be sent By e-mail to email@example.com along with a recent photograph in jpeg format. To download the application form, click here. The last date to apply is May 31, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Project Associate at IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Salary Rs. 60k]: Apply by May 31.