Bharat Electronics Limited, Navi Mumbai, under the Ministry of Defence, invites applications for the posts of 2 (Two) Management Trainees (Finance) for its Navi Mumbai Unit located at M.I.D.C. Industrial Area, Taloja, Navi Mumbai-410208.
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company with about nine factories and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2+3 (UG) + CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate).
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The maximum age limit is 25 yrs as on 01.06.2020 (upper age limit is relaxed by 5 yrs for SC/ ST & PHP and 3 yrs for OBC candidates.
Selection will be done through an interview of shortlisted candidates based on applications received and verification of Documents. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the Interview which will be conducted at BEL-Navi Mumbai.
The Stipend payable is Rs. 10,000/- per month for 1st year & Rs. 12,000/- per month for 2nd year.
The duration of the Training is for One Year and extendable for another One Year. However, an extension for another One Year may be considered only after reviewing the candidate’s performance by Management. The tenure of the MIT’s including the extension period shall not exceed the maximum period of Two Years.
How to Apply?
- Candidates, who meet the above-mentioned criteria, may send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 13, 2020, with the subject mentioned as “MIT (Finance)”.
- Applications will be accepted through the mentioned E-Mail ID only.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the Interview.
- The shortlisted Candidate will be called for Interview through e-mail/mobile number only (provided in the Application Form).
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Probationary Officers/Banking Associates at J&K Bank [1850 Vacancies]: Applications Opens on June 20.