SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India is inviting applications for the post of Management Trainee(Technical).
- Mechanical Engineering – 66 Posts.
- Metallurgical Engineering – 71 Posts.
- Electrical Engineering – 41 Posts.
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Posts.
- Instrumentation Engineering – 15 Posts.
- Mining Engineering – 03 Posts.
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining. (For SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates 55%)
- The requisite qualification should have been acquired through a regular/full-time course from Universities / Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Govt. for the purpose.
- Candidates who apply for SAIL, will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE-2019 examination paper and as per the Company’s requirement.
Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through Careers Page website of SAIL.
- Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
- From among those who qualify in the GATE-2019 paper, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview in the ratio of 1:12 for each discipline, category wise, in order of merit. In case two or more candidates are placed on the same cut-off point in the final merit list, the offer letter will be issued to the candidate having higher marks in the written test.
- In case, there is a tie in the written test marks also, the candidate with higher marks in eligibility qualification (Degree in Engineering) will be selected.
For General/OBC/EWS category – Rs.700/-.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates – Rs.100/-.
How to Apply
|MTT MINING Apply Online||Click Here|
|MTT INSTRUMENTATION Apply Online||Click Here|
|MTT METALLURGY Apply Online||Click Here|
|MTT ELECTRICAL Apply Online||Click Here|
|MTT CHEMICAL Apply Online||Click Here|
|MTT MECHANICAL Apply Online||Click Here|
- Starting date for online application: 25 May 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 14 June 2019.
For official notification click here.
About the Author
A sincere, smiling chap usually found in a spotless, white shirt. Can be loud at unforeseen moments. Future entrepreneur.