Applications are now invited from working professionals for The Advanced Management Program for Healthcare at ISB Hyderabad. AMPH at the Indian School of Business is designed to create future leaders for the healthcare industry.
This program was launched in 2016 as a Healthcare Management Programme and was renamed as the ‘Advanced Management Programme for Healthcare’ in 2017. Since its inception, the program has had a unique positioning of delivering high-quality management education to mid and senior executives from the healthcare delivery industry.
The learning objectives embedded in the program curriculum are as follows –
- Develop business acumen and adopt an integrative approach towards decision making
- Acquire an understanding of the healthcare ecosystem
- Recognize emerging trends in the healthcare industry and innovate
- Develop leadership and collaborative competencies with an ability to make responsible decisions and communicate effectively to a variety of individuals and groups.
- Outstanding Faculty: An eclectic and accomplished team of faculty teach at the ISB. Our faculty are chosen on the basis of their research excellence and teaching acumen. They have a deep understanding of the health sector and are in tune with the latest trends and issues in the Indian healthcare industry.
- World Class Campuses: ISB has two state-of-the-art campuses, one in Hyderabad and another in Mohali. Located in tranquil settings, both campuses provide an environment that is conducive to learning.
- Global Associations: ISB’s Founding Associate Schools are Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania; the Associate Schools are London Business School (LBS), MIT Sloan School of Management and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University.
- Pre-course: Quantitative Techniques boot camp and sessions on preparing for a case discussion helps participants transition to a formal teaching environment.
- Fundamental courses: Fundamentals across all management disciplines.
- Industry Core and Advanced Courses: Builds on foundational courses and introduces participants to healthcare industry specific learnings, and contemporary thinking in the industry.
- Experiential Learning: Applied Learning Project provides cross-functional experiential learning where participants deploy classroom learning in solving an ongoing business problem or challenge.
The AMPH is a rigorous and challenging program. It is designed as a 12-month, modular residential program, delivered in a blended learning format that minimizes disruption at work.
- An Undergraduate Degree in any discipline, or a Diploma in Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing, with at least three years of work experience in the Healthcare industry.
- The overall experience of six to eight years is desirable, however, Entrepreneurs and Management Consultants with slightly less experience of work will be considered.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 3, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 9440121755
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.