Management Doctoral Colloquium at IIT Kharagpur [Feb 5-6]: Register by Feb 1
The Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur is conducting a 6-day Management Doctoral Collouiqium from February 5 to 6, 2020. The colloquium provides outstanding gathering for doctoral students in various areas of management who want to pursue a career in academics and research with an opportunity to discuss their dissertation research with other doctoral students and leading academicians in the field of management.
All topics and methodological approaches within the broad field of management comprising of finance, data analytics, marketing, human resource management, strategic management, operations, and supply chain management, etc. will be considered. It will proceed in parallel tracks.
- Students will get an opportunity to discuss their work with their fellow students and faculty, who are renowned experts in the corresponding field.
- The consortium will include selected paper presentations by the doctoral students along with invited talks by leading experts in different domains of management.
- Doctoral students will get feedback on their research work for further improvement to publish and build a network with peers and distinguished experts.
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Human Resource Management/ Organizational Behavior
- Marketing / Business Strategy / Business Laws
- Operations Management / Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Data Analytics / Soft Computing / Systems
- Indian Participants: INR 3000
- Foreign Participants: USD 50
Registration fee (nonrefundable) includes accommodation, conference materials, refreshments, lunch, and dinner during the colloquium. The registration fee for each accompanying guest is Rs. 3000/- with additional accommodation charge. Such guests will be entitled to all conference facilities except the conference kit. For accompanying guest(s), please inform in advance to ensure the availability of accommodation.
Candidates are requested to attach bank payment proof (if applicable) and send it to the conference convener along with the filled-in registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: +91 3222 282316/ 282317
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.