Management Development Programme on Digital Marketing at IIM Lucknow [Dec 4-8]: Registration Open
IIM Lucknow announces Management Development Programme on Digital Marketing on 4-8 Dec 2019. The digital media in India has gained in strategic importance across most industries and consumer groups. The Web is included as a component of strategic marketing today. Mobile marketing and developing applications are part of the marketing plan as well.
This five-day workshop provides a blueprint for excelling in marketing via the digital route. You will come away with an action plan for integrating digital marketing into your total marketing plan – both at tactical and strategic levels.
- Understand the processes involved in developing a Digital Marketing Plan
- Understand the evolving nature of the field of digital marketing
- Increase awareness of the relevance of digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), e-mail marketing, brand building, mobile marketing, and Web analytics
- Return to the workplace with actionable ideas in all areas of digital marketing, including specific tools and platforms, and strategic website development
- Return to the workplace with hands-on experience in methods employed in undertaking web analytics including social media analytics (e.g., extraction of data from websites and social media platforms, and text mining including sentiment analysis).
- Framework for developing an effective digital marketing plan
- Best practices on search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and digital advertising strategies that will contribute towards achieving your strategic objectives
- Best practices for reaching your consumers through the varied digital modes (e.g., mobile, e-mail, internet advertising, social)
- Best practices on social media marketing
- Best practices for effectively incorporating digital modes in your existing marketing mix
- Tracking customer activities across digital channels and calculating ROI
- Procedures for incorporating, monitoring and leveraging data (e.g., web analytics, social media, survey) towards achieving strategic objectives for your digital marketing plan
Who can attend?
Participants can be from any discipline/vertical. It is desirable to have at least five years of work experience. Specifically, the workshop is most beneficial for those working at the junior and middle management levels.
Residential: The programme fee for the residential participant is @ 70,000/- plus GST @ 18% or as applicable as per the Govt. of India guidelines, which includes the cost of boarding and lodging, tuition, course material, use of the Institute Library, Computer Center, and other infrastructural facilities, etc.
Non-residential: The programme fee for the non-residential participant is @ 62,500/- plus GST @ 18% or as applicable as per the Govt. of India guidelines, which includes the cost of food during the course of the programme, tuition, course material, use of the Institute Library, Computer Center, etc.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply via this page.
The Sr. Administrative Officer (Academic Services)
Phones: (0522) – 6696282 – 3, 6696288
E-mail: mdpoffice[at]iiml.ac.in; or mdp[at]iiml.ac.in
For more detials, click here.
About the Author