Malabar Cancer Centre, an autonomous institution under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala, is offering fellowships in oncology.
The candidates will be full time residents of the institution and will perform the duties and responsibilities of a full time physician in the department of Clinical Hematology.
Objective of the Fellowship Program:
- Gain deep knowledge in the subject, both practical and theoretical aspects.
- Learn fundamentals of BMT and the application of BMT in various hematological disorders.
- Orientation toward basic and advanced cancer research activities.
- To actively take part in research activities of the department.
- To learn interpersonal communication skills and communication skill towards patients and their relatives.
- To learn about the applied laboratory aspects of the subject.
Duration: The proposed duration of the course will be 1 year.
No. of Seats: Intake of candidates will be limited to 2 per year.
Commencement of Course: Course will be starting in July every year.
Requirements for Fellowship:
- The candidate should possess MD/DNB degree in General Medicine or Pediatrics or MD (Transfusion Medicine) or MD Pathology.
- Candidate should have valid MCI registration certificate.
- Candidates should not cross 35 years as on 1st June 2018.
Course Fees of Rs. 30,000/- per annum will be levied and Rs. 10,000/- will be the refundable caution deposit. For sponsored candidates and candidates from other countries the institution may decide on the fee structure as appropriate.
Stipend of Rs 47,000/- per month will be disbursed for non-sponsored candidates.
For lady candidates, shared room accommodation may be provided subject to availability. For gentleman candidates, accommodation is their personal responsibility.
The selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Fee: INR 2000.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2018.
Provisional Date for Written Test/ Interview: August 4, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.