Applications are invited for existing and arising vacancies immediately on permanent basis faculty as:
Professor/ Additional Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: Radiology, Anesthesiology, General Medicine, Medical Oncology, Respiratory Medicine, Surgical oncology, Clinical Hematology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation oncology (Radiotherapy)
Scale of pay:
Professor: (Rs. 37400 – 67000, Grade pay: Rs. 10,000)
Additional Professor: (Rs. 37400 – 67000, Grade pay: Rs. 8,900)
Associate Professor: (Rs. 37400 – 67000, Grade pay: Rs. 8,700)
Assistant Professor: (Rs. 15600 – 39100, Grade pay: Rs. 6,600)
Lecturer: (Rs. 15600 – 39100, Grade pay: Rs. 5,400)
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed MCC application form, with detailed bio data and attested certificates copies (for proving age, qualification, experience etc.) along with D/D worth Rs. 1000/- favoring Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery, should reach the undersigned on or before 24/07/2017.
Application form and details are available in http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- Candidates should download prescribed application form from MCC website mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- Duly signed, hard/ print copy of downloaded application form, along with attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, so as to reach MCC on or before 24/07/2016 till 5 PM
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of” with post name.
- Applications without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered and will be rejected without any further intimation.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview
- Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through email/Post only. Candidates are advised to visit our website mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year i.e. 01-01-2017.
- Late applications will not be considered after the last date of submission.
- The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.