Innovation and entrepreneurship are at the peak in India. In order to make development a comprehensive mass movement and innovate on all fronts, the School of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering of Galgotias University has come up with MAKE-A-TON 2019.
MAKE-A-TON is a unique open innovation model for identifying new and disruptive technology innovations to solve the challenges faced in our country. It’s a non-stop product development competition, where problem statements are posed to technology students for innovative solutions.
It can help to:
- Harness creativity & expertise of students Spark institute-level Build funnel for ‘Startup India’ campaign.
- Crowdsource solutions for improving governance and quality of life.
- Provide opportunity to citizens to provide innovative solutions to India’s daunting problems.
- Biomedical devices.
- Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Smart Vehicles.
- Robotics and Drones.
- Waste management.
- Renewable Energy.
- Security & Surveillance.
- Application Development.
- Internet of Things.
Click here to Register.
- Sudhanshu Agarwal: +91-8588075444
- Sakshi Singh: +91-9990723408