Applications are invited from interested meritorious candidates under Maire Tecnimont Postdoctoral Fellowships for Sustainable Development, for CSR funded research project on Waste Recycling and Circular Economy.
The Maire Tecnimont Post-Doctoral Fellowship (MTE-PDF) for Sustainable Development is aimed to identify motivated young researchers and provide them support for doing research in frontier areas of Waste Recycling and Circular Economy.
The beneficiaries of this fellowship in the future can support the planners and policy-makers of local governments in strengthening their capacity to manage problems related to waste and access to clean water as well as energy. Further, they can also create employment opportunities, which will help in social upliftment and promote social integration as well as social inclusion.
Waste Recycling and Circular Economy sponsored by Tecnimont Private Limited, Mumbai, the Indian subsidiary of Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. Milan Italy.
- Mechanical Engineering-01 (Male Candidate)
- Chemical Engineering-01 (Female Candidate)
- Chemistry-01 (Green Chemistry) (Female Candidate)
The fellowship is tenable only in India and will be implemented at NITK, Surathkal. The Maire Tecnimont Centre for Research on Waste Recycling and Circular Economy, NITK, Surathkal, and the respective department will provide necessary administrative and infrastructural support.
- The fellowship is purely a temporary assignment and is tenable for One Year. Extendable up to two years based on the availability of funding and performance of the candidate.
- The fellows will be entitled to receive the grants as given in table 1 below:
- Fellowship: Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated) for candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D. degree
- Research Grant: Rs. 50,000/- per annum
- Ph.D. in the research areas related to Renewable Energy/ Waste Recycling and Circular Economy/ Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry.
- Knowledge of ANSYS and FLUENT Packages and Programming Skills (C- Programming/MATLAB/ Process Simulation ASPEN PLUS Modelling.
- Knowledge about Analytical techniques using GC, GCMS, GCxGC TOFMS, PTR TOFMS, TGA FTIR, NMR, ICP AES.
- The upper age limit for the fellowship is 35 years at the time of the submission of application, age will be calculated by taking the date of closure of the respective call.
- MTE-PDF can be availed only once by a candidate in his/her career.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with CV, photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., and should reach NITK on or before 18/08/2021 by post/ email (scanned documents) at the prescribed address below: Sd/- Dr. Vasudeva Madav / Prof Ashok Babu CSR Project Coordinators Maire Tecnimont Centre for Research in Waste Recycling and Circular Economy National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal Email: email@example.com.
You might also be interested in: