Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship 2019.
About the Fellowship:
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis has launched a drive to rope in young graduates in the administration.
The objective is to gain from youthful energy, the passion of technology and fresh perspectives of the youth. In return, the Fellows earn valuable experience of working within the government.
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship 2019, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate has to be in the age group 21 to 26 years, on 31st May 2019 (that is youth having a birth date between 01/06/1992 to 31/05/1998, inclusive of both days).
- Candidate should be graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- The candidate should have work experience of a minimum of 1 year. Full-time internship or article ship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
- Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet. The sufficient knowledge of English and Hindi is also necessary.
- The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade – A officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for official purpose during the period of the fellowship.
- The fellows will be paid the stipend of Rs. 40,000 and Rs. 5,000 for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 45,000 per month.
- Fellows are entitled to 10 days of leave during the period of the fellowship.
- The fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of the fellowship.
- Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded a Certificate.
Selection will be a two-stage process. The steps involved in the selection are listed below:
- Step 1: Online Test
- Step 2: Shortlisting of candidates
- Step 1: Shortlisted candidates submit their essays
- Step 2: Personal Interview (of shortlisted candidates who have submitted essays)
- Step 3: Result declaration of selected candidates
For further details regarding the selection process, click here.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
June 14, 2019.
Phone: 020 66834821