Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis has launched a drive to rope in young graduates in the administration. The objective is to gain from youthful energy, passion of technology and fresh perspectives of the youth. In return, the Fellows earn valuable experience of working within the government.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship Program is age between 21 to 26 years, graduation with first class, one year work experience and knowledge of Marathi. It is an 11 months program with remuneration of Rs. 40,000 per month. We are looking for responsible, enthusiastic and enterprising youths to join us.
- The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade – A officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for official purpose during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be paid the stipend of Rs. 35,000 and Rs. 5,000 for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 40,000 per month.
- Fellows are entitled for 10 days of leave during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded with a Certificate.
Selection will be a two stage process. The steps involved in selection are listed below:
- Step 1: Online Test
- Step 2: Short listing of candidates
- Step 1: Shortlisted candidates submit their essays
- Step 2: Personal Interview (of shortlisted candidates who have submitted essays)
- Step 3: Result declaration of selected candidates
For further details regarding the selection process, click here.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2018.
Phone: 020 66834821
For further details on the same, click here.