Sony Research India is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Machine Learning Internship.
About the Company
Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as a research company in India as part of Sony’s global R&D centres.
About the Internship
- Apply and develop ML and AI technologies to solve healthcare challenges in metaverse / AR/VR.
- Cleaning, managing, extracting, and pre-processing data from various sources having different formats (text, image, audio, video, 3D, Web 3, and related).
- Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the existing basic development activities.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality/ metaverse, mobile computing, artificial intelligence.
- 3 to 6 months, the internship will start from August first week
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Education – Bachelors or Masters or PhD. from Computer Science background.
- XR SDKs, specific API,
- Python, Java
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, TensorFlow, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art ANN, DNN, Big data, and related
Good to Have Skills
- GANs, New Innovative AI Technique/ Methods.
- Knowledge and experience in GPU-based computation
- Creative vision and thinking
- Familiarity with AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
- Remote/ Bangalore, India