Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the M.A. in Development Studies Programme for the academic session 2021-23 at the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela is an institution of national importance funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. NIT Rourkela was established as Regional Engineering College (REC) on August 15, 1961.
- B. Tech, B.A., B. Sc, B. Com with 50% marks or 5.5/10 CGPA.
- Applicants having B.A., B.Sc, and B.Com, qualifications with Honors will be given preference.
- The candidates appearing qualifying degree final examination may also apply for the above program.
- However, they are required to submit their mark/ grade sheet showing 50% marks or 5.5/ 10 CGPA at the time of selection and admission, failing which the applicants must produce a certificate signed by the Principal or Registrar of the College/University last attended stating that all examinations including practical necessary for the award of the degree have been completed, in order to be eligible for admission, in the prescribed format.
- Such candidates have to produce their final result latest by 30th September 2021; else their admission will stand canceled and all fees paid including the Caution deposit will be forfeited by the Institute.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Candidates who will be called for interview are required to submit the following documents to the HOD on reporting day of the interview:
- Signed copy of the e- application form
- A set of photocopies of all certificates from HSC onwards.
The last date to apply is June 30, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Integrated Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at IISER Berhampur [Monthly Fellowship Rs. 12k]: Apply by June 21.