National Institute of Institute (NIT) Durgapur invites application from meritorious students for various M.Tech programs.
- In qualifying degrees, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates. The above-mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute will not be considered/ allowed. Candidates will have to mention CGPA/Percentage as awarded by their University/Institute.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth & Environmental Studies
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs 1000 (Transfer through NEFT in Account No. 8569101000352, Payable at Canara Bank, NIT Campus, Durgapur, IFS Code: CNRB0008569).
- The application form should be sent to the address: Dean (Academic) National Institute of Technology Durgapur Mahatma Gandhi Avenue Durgapur-713209, West Bengal, INDIA
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for full-time M. TECH. (SPONSORED) Program (2019-2021) in the concerned Department”.
The following documents should be attached along with the filled-in application form. An application without the copies of the required documents is liable to be rejected:
(i) Signed photocopy of marks sheet / Grade card of the secondary, higher secondary board and other university examinations
(ii) Signed photocopy of the certificate / provisional certificate of the qualifying examination (iii) Signed photocopy of proof of date of birth
(iv) Signed photocopy of community certificate (SC/ST) from a competent authority as per the format is given in the website, if applicable
(v) Sponsorship certificate from the present employer as per the format given.
(vi) Proof of the application fee of Rs. 1000/-
(vii) Form 16 of the Last Financial Year from the present employer.
- Last date of Form Submission: July 8
- Publication of the list of candidates called for admission test and viva voce in the Institute Website: July 12
- Publication of the list of candidates called for admission test and viva voce in the Institute Website: July 17
- Publication of list of selected candidates and a waiting list in the Institute Website: July 22
- Admission of selected candidates: July 24
Phone Number: 0343 2754680
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org