Admissions Open: M.Sc in Sports Nutrition @ ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad : Apply by June 28
The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MYAS) – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Department of Sports Science invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into two years M.Sc. (Sports Nutrition) Course at the ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad offered under MoU with Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana for the academic year 2019-21.
- Candidates seeking admission into the two-year M.Sc. (Sports Nutrition) course must have passed B.Sc. in Home Science (with specialization in Food & Nutrition) / Nutrition / Food & Nutrition / Applied Nutrition & Public Health / Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics / Food Science & Quality Control or B.Sc. in Life Sciences – Botany/ Zoology / Genetics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology or MBBS or BAMS.
- In addition, the candidate should possess a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and with weightage for SC/ST candidates as per rules. Candidates awaiting final year/semester results may also apply and produce the certificates at the time of joining.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
The duly filled in applications, along with the demand draft of Rs. 3000/- (for OC/BC/OBC Candidates) and Rs. 2700/- (for SC/ST Candidates) towards registration fee from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “The Director, NIN” payable at Hyderabad and necessary enclosures should be submitted to the Head, MYAS-NIN Department of Sports Science, ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Jamai-Osmania PO, Opp. Tarnaka Metro Station, Hyderabad – 500007 on or before June 28.
- Last date for Application Submission: June 28
- Entrance Test: July 14
- Results of Entrance Test: July 22
- Commencing of Counselling Session: August 2
Phone Number: +914027197200
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.