Dyal Sing College, Karnal, Department of Forensic Science is inviting online admission applications for MSc 5 year integrated course throughout India.
About Dyal Singh College
Dyal Singh College is a premier institute of education in northern India. It was established at Karnal on September 16, 1949 due to the untiring efforts of the great visionary, Late Dewan Anand Kumar, the Founder Member of the University Grants Commission of India and the Founder Vice-Chancellor of Punjab University, Chandigarh.
The entry to this course is after passing 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics subjects with English as one of the subjects.
- Non-medical Stream: 50% of the seats in M.Sc. Forensic Science (5-Year Integrated Course) shall be filled up by candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects at the 10+2 level with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Medical Stream: 50% of the seats in M.Sc. Forensic Science (5-Year Integrated Course) shall be filled up by candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects at the 10+2 level with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
About the Course
- It is a very unique program offering different careers in the field of criminal investigation, Forensic Science Provision, Police Recruitment, Cyber Crime Experts, Policy Making and Public Sector Careers such as Civil Services in addition to normal Graduate and Post-graduate Courses.
- The fee structure for this course is very simple and the fee is very less as compared to other institutions so, it is affordable.
- The highlight of this course lies in the study itself. The subject gives an overall exposure of law with science to the students. They can actually relate with the things.
- The college forensic laboratory is well equipped with every necessary instrument for performing experiments.
- The college library remains a big attraction for all offering a good range of books in the respective field of the course.
How to apply?
Candidates can visit Haryana government higher Education department portal via this page for applying online.
Last date to apply: 21 Sept 2020