L & T Construction, in the business of building landmarks, sponsors you to pursue M.Tech in Construction Technology and Management through L&T’s Build-India Scholarship scheme. The 24-month course that starts in July 2018 will be an ideal opportunity to build your career with us in Project Management and Execution.
The program is sponsored at IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy.
Rs. 13,400/- p.m. (paid to the candidates). Tuition fee and Sponsorship fee will be settled by L&T to the respective Institutes directly.
The sponsored candidates need to borne the Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
Who can apply?
Only final year candidates (those who are pursuing their final year B.E. / B.Tech, those who are expected to get graduated by May / June 2018 with an academic aggregate of 65% and above ) from core Civil Engineering & Core Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply.
Mechanical Candidates are not eligible to apply.
Candidates who have graduated in May / June 2017 or prior to that are not eligible to apply.
Involves an Online Written Test (Subject and Aptitude Tests) followed by an Interview conducted by IIT Madras/Delhi, NIT Tiruchirapalli/ Surathkal in co-ordination with us. The final selection will be subject to medical fitness.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be absorbed in to Company’s rolls.
How to apply?
Applications are accepted through online mode only. Click here to avail the application form.
- Enter the complete & accurate details of the information sought.
- While entering marks, do not enter the CGPA. Rather, convert it to the aggregate % (out of 100) as applicable to the guidelines of the University / Institution concerned and enter.
- While entering Date of Birth, enter the actual year of Birth; and not the current year. For example, if you are born on 19th June 1994, Please enter 19-06-1994 and not as 19-06-2017 or 19-16-2018.
- Do not forget to note your Unique ID or Application Sequence No. which you need to quote in all your communications.
- Do not forget to note your password for logging-in to the portal, as you need to log-in and download your Exam Hall Ticket during Jan 2018 (if your candidature stands shortlisted).
- Enter the active Email id and the active Mobile number for enabling the communication from time to time. Keep the scanned copies of the documents (certificates / testimonials), Signature, Photograph and rest of the required details before you start registering.
- 27th December 2017: Last Date of Online Application.
- 22nd January 2018: Tentative Date of Hall Ticket Download.
- 18th February 2018: Date of Online Written Test.
- March 2018 (Last Week): Date of Interviews (tentative).
- June 2018 (First Week): Issuance of Sponsorships (tentative).
- July 2018: Commencement of Course.
Phone: 044 2252 6335.