Lovely Professional University: Ardour Fashion week [April 20-22, Jalandhar]: Register by April 15
The Ardour fashion week is going to be held at Lovely Professional University from April 20, 2017- April 22, 2017.
- Last date for registration: 15 April, 2017 (for models)
- Last date for submission of designs for round 1: 31st March,2017
- Registration fee
- Model Hunt- Rs.500
- Designer Hunt- Rs.1000
- Links for registration
Guidelines for the event:
- The Model Hunt will consist of 5 rounds:-• Round 1- Ramp walk (with blue denim jeans white t shirt for both)
• Round 2- Theme based (Absolute black,genre(cocktail,formals,party wear))
• Round 3- Introductory round (Dress code-mini dress for girls and formals for boys).
• Round 4- Semi Final round (Theme-Indo western).
• Round 5- Final (Designer showcase) for selected models.
- Designer Hunt will consist of 3 rounds:-• Round 1- Designers have to mail their 10 designs with label codes at email@example.com.
• Round 2- Shortlisted designers will be called at venue for semi finale.
• Round 3- Best designers will get a chance to showcase their designs on the final day with charges of 10k for the showcase.
Rules and Regulations
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
- The applicant should be between 18 – 25 years of age as on 31st December 2017. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
- The expenses (travel & food) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at own risk and can have no claim against organizers.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against them.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- No consumption of beverages during the event days.
For more information, follow the Facebook link given here.
About the Author