L’Oréal India strongly believes that Science is the source of progress, and the contribution of women is vital to its future. That is why we have initiated the L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship Programme, which encourages and supports young women to pursue careers in science.
The program was instituted in 2003 and has consistently helped young women to pursue scientific studies. A scholarship of up to INR 250,000/- each is granted to promising but economically disadvantaged young women and covers college fees for study in any scientific field in a recognized college or university in India.
- Women who passed class XII in the academic year 2018-19
- Minimum 85% in PCB/PCM/PCMB in class XII
- Annual family income of applicant less than INR 4 Lakhs.
- Maximum 19 years in age as on 31/05/2019
- Enrolling in a recognized college/university in India for pursuing graduation program (science-based) in 2019
- This scholarship is open for graduate study in any field of science – pure sciences, applied sciences, engineering, medical or any other graduate courses pertaining to science stream.
- The scholarship amount is paid in equal annual installments and is not given as a loan. While it does not have to be refunded by the recipient, it is subject to the student passing her exams. Students found to have submitted false information will have to refund the scholarship amount.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Shortlisted candidates and her parents will be called to attend an interview in Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata (based on the proximity of the candidate) at their own cost. The interview will be conducted by a jury consisting of eminent members of the scientific and academic communities along with L’Oréal India representatives.
Phone Number:+91 22 6700 3000
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.