About the Scholarship:
The L’Oréal India Scholarships For Young Women in Science Programme is an extension of the international L’ORÉAL UNESCO FOR WOMEN IN SCIENCE partnership. The program with the support of the Indian National Commission for Cooperation with UNESCO has helped young women, passionate about science, to achieve their dreams and aspirations of pursuing a career in science. By providing the financial assistance to pursue scientific education, this scholarship reinforces the vocation of women in scientific disciplines.
The L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science program is now in its 13th year and has enabled 200 young women from economically disadvantaged sections of society, to complete their graduation in a scientific field of their choice.
- Passed standard XII (Science) from India.
- Graduated in the current academic year (March 2017)
- Minimum 85% in PCB / PCM
- Maximum 19 years of age as on 31/05/2017
A scholarship of Rs. 250,000/- each is granted to promising but economically disadvantaged young women and covers college fees for study in any scientific field in a recognized college or university in India.
How to Apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Online‘ form through Apply Now tab on the header
- Register with your email id and fill the 5 step form
- Write your essay and attach all your documents
- Click submit
- Download application form from the website
- Take a printout and fill it in your handwriting
- Write your essay on a separate sheet of a paper
- Attach the necessary documents mentioned in the form
- Send the form with documents to “Buddy4Study, Suite-406, H-140, Sector 63, Noida U.P. 201307”
July 10, 2017
Phone: +91 22 6700 3000