International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS-TIFR), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bengaluru invites applications from academically bright and motivated Master’s/ Integrated Master’s/ Bachelor’s students for the ICTS – Long Term Visiting Students Program.
This program mainly aims to provide opportunities to students of science, mathematics, and engineering to spend a longer period of time (1 or 2 semesters) to work in close collaboration with ICTS faculty members on research projects.
Selected candidates will be provided stipend and accommodation during this program. Applications are invited from both Indian and foreign nationals.
Master’s/ Integrated Master’s/ Bachelor’s students of science, mathematics, and engineering, who are entering the final year, in their final year, or have recently completed their program are eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply online with their CV and relevant details.
- The applicants also need to arrange at least two recommendation letters. Online applications are preferred.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is March 31, 2021.
- Selected candidates will be informed of the decision by mid-May.
- The start date of the program is normally August of every year but it is flexible.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.