Logo and Tagline Contest for Jal Jeevan Mission [Prizes worth Rs. 60K]: Submit by Aug 5
The Har Ghar Nal Se Jal programme, under the Jal Jeevan Mission, is envisioned to provide safe and adequate drinking water through individual household tap connections by 2024 to all households in rural India. The programme will also implement source sustainability measures as mandatory elements, such as recharge and reuse through grey water management, water conservation, rain water harvesting.
The Jal Jeevan Mission will be based on a community approach to water and will include extensive Information, Education and communication as a key component of the mission. JJM looks to create a jan andolan for water, thereby making it everyone’s priority.
The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, is inviting entries from citizens across the country for a logo and a tagline(not more than 6 words) specifically designed for the Jal Jeevan Mission.
The Designer of the finally selected logo get a prize of Rs. 50,000 and the finally selected tagline will get a prize of Rs. 10,000.
Terms and Conditions
- An entry could be by an Indian citizen or a team project.
- Each participant/team can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only. Logo should be designed in colour.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines.
- File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- The last date for accepting entries is Aug 5.
For the complete terms and conditions, click here.
For any queries, contact: 011-24368771
For any further information, visit the page here.
About the Author