Department of Food and Public Distribution calls for a design competition for Logo with tagline contest through public competition for ‘National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA)’.
- The Contest is open to all Indians citizens. Registered Organizations under relevant Indian Laws are also eligible to participate.
- The employees of Department of Food and Public Distribution and their family members are not eligible for appearing in the contest.
Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be submitted online to the creative corner section of mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation.
- Only one entry shall be permitted per individual or organization. Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be accepted.
- The winning entry will be the intellectual property of the Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India and the winner shall not exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize.
- The prize winning entry is meant to be used by the DFPD for promotional and display purposes of NFSA, including awareness about the national character of Act across all print, web and audio visual media/ media campaign and or any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- The winning entry of logo with tagline will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25000/- only. The Department of Food and Public Distribution will however have the freedom to select logo from one entry and tagline from some other entry and in that case prize money will be divided equally between two entries.
- Taxes, if any applicable, will be deducted at source.
Submission Deadline: 18th January, 2018 at 5:00PM.
Ministry of Food and Public Distribution
For further details on the same, click here.