Citizens of India are invited to design a suitable logo for NATIONAL SPORTS UNIVERSITY.
National Sports University in Manipur will be first of its kind, to promote sports education in the areas of sports sciences, sports technology, sports management and sports coaching besides functioning as the national training center for select sports disciplines by adopting best international practices.
Manipur is the hub of sports activities in India. Many sportspersons from Manipur have won medals in the major international sports events including Olympic Games and Commonwealth games and made the country proud by their performances. Establishment of a Sports University in Manipur would give further impetus to sports activities not only in Manipur but throughout the North-East.
All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of MyGov. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
All the entries received by Dept. of Sports/NSUS would be assessed for award by the Selection Committee constituted by the National Sports University for the purpose.
- Participants should upload the logo in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Participants should not imprint or watermark logo design.
- A small description should be provided to explain the concept.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The size of the logo may vary from 4 cms X 4 cms to 60 cms X 60 cms.
- The logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage.
Cash Prize for winning logo: Rs. 50,000.
Submission Deadline: April 23, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.