About the competition
National Mission on Cultural Mapping (NMCM) is an initiative of Ministry of Culture under the umbrella scheme of Kala Sanskriti Vikas Yojana. This logo designing contest through the MyGov India platforms attempts to develop a family of logo/emblems for the National Mission on Cultural Mapping.
The contest is open to all Indians residing in India.
National Mission on Cultural Mapping
- Each winner will be conferred with a certificate of participation & prize winner commendation.
- To know about cash prizes at different levels, click here.
How to submit
- Entries must be submitted on the MyGov portal.
- The portal can be created on the official website.
- Minimum resolution of the image: 300 dpi
- Minimum data size of the image: 2 MB
- No watermark or logo should be present on the image.
- Entries must be on white background.
- Both colour and monochrome images will be accepted.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the entries submitted and the entries should not have been previously published in any print and digital media.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The last day for submission of entries is 25 August 2018 by 5 p.m.
- The winners will be declared within 28 days from the last date either through email or by way of announcing their names on the MyGov blog page.
For any contest-related query, write to:
Joint Secretary & Mission Director
For more information about the contest, visit the official website.