Logo Design Contest for Union Public Service Commission [Prize worth Rs. 75K]: Submit by Dec 11
About the Contest
The Union Public Service Commission is organising a Logo Design Contest for it intends to create a logo reflecting its role and functions which can be easily understood by the common man. The logo shall endeavour to communicate the ethos and excellence of the Commission in discharging its Constitutional mandate.
The winning logo is meant to be used by UPSC for promotional and display purposes; information, education and communication materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
The contest is open to Indian individuals or teams.
How to Submit
- Entries must be submitted on the MyGov portal.
- The portal can be created on the official website.
- The logo design must be original.
- Each participant/team can submit only one entry.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the logo
and how best it encapsulates its essence.
The last date to submit entries is 11 December 2018.
- Phone: 011-23382415
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the contest, visit the official website.
About the Author