Sports Authority of India (SAI), under Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (Government of India) envisages to broad base and bring excellence in sports across the country. SAI hereby invites creative designers, artists and innovators to participate in “Sports Authority of India” Logo Design Competition. The logo should be conceptualized to meet the sporting aspiration of the people of the nation, athletes and sports lovers/fans of the country. It should reflect renewed and contemporary identity of Indian sporting system.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 40,000.
Terms & Conditions
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and
how best it encapsulates its essence.
- An entry could be by an Indian citizen or a team project.
- Each participant / team can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats.
- The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform.
For the complete terms & conditions, click here.
Last date of submission of entries is 26th February, 2020 till 5pm.
For any queries, e-mail: Itdivision.firstname.lastname@example.org