About the contest
On the occasion of Ozone Day, 14 September 2018, Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) under the aegis of Ministry of Power is proposing to public at large to maintain optimum temperature between 24-26 degree Celsius of their Air Conditioners through a nationwide campaign. In this context, BEE has initiated a logo designing contest for the public to create awareness.
The contest is open to Indian citizens only.
Space Cooling through Optimum Temperature Settings
- First Prize (1): Rs. 20,000
- Second Prize (3): Rs. 10,000 each
- Third Prize (6): Rs.5,000 each
How to submit
- Entries must be submitted on the MyGov portal.
- The portal can be created on the official website.
- The logo must be original.
- Participants should upload the logo in MS Word/PDF format only.
- The logo should be usable on the website, mobile app and social media.
- The logo should be a very appealing, attractive and relevant to the subject.
- The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
The last date to submit entries is 25 September 2018.
For any contest-related query, write to:
Shri Saurabh Diddi
For further information about the contest, visit the official website.