About the competition
The Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched a logo design contest for the coveted ‘National Children Awards’, which is the highest civilian honour for children in India.
The award recognises children with exceptional abilities in the fields of innovation, social service, scholastic, sports, art & culture and bravery, and individuals and institutions working for the welfare of children.
The contest is open to Indian nationals.
National Children Awards
Each winner will be conferred with a certificate of participation & prize winner commendation.
How to submit
The entries may be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Entries can be submitted on the MyGov portal, which can be created on the official website.
- Entries can be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The logo can be in English or Hindi language.
- Plagiarism of any nature would not be permitted.
- The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Participants should upload the logo in PNG format only.
- The size of the logo may vary from 600 Pixels x 600 Pixels to 1048 Pixels x 1048 Pixels in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- The Logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
The last day for submission of entries is 23 September 2018.
For any contest-related query, write to:
Mr. Bhupender Singh
Sr. Consultant, Social Media
For more information about the contest, visit the official website.