Bamboo has been the lifeline of rural India since time immemorial. With the passage of time and development of technologies leading to new usage, the ‘green gold’ has turned into a potential game changer for rural economy – for the farmer and industry equally.
With this background and number of progressive measures including the amendment of the Indian Forest Act to remove bamboo outside forests from the definition of ‘trees’, the restructured National Bamboo Mission (NBM) was launched in 2018-19 for the development of complete value chain of bamboo sector linking growers (farmers) with industry starting from raising quality planting material, plantation, creation of facilities for collection, aggregation, processing, micro, small & medium enterprises, skill development and brand building initiative in a cluster approach mode.
All Indian citizens are invited to participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform and uploading the designed logo on the creative corner for NBM scheme.
The Designer of the finally selected Logo will get a prize of Rs. 10,000 only.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum data size of the image(s) should be 2 MB. Further, no watermark or logo or name or imprint should be present on the image.
- Logo should be submitted in pdf or jpg or jpeg file format.
- Both colour and monochrome images will be accepted. Logo should preferably be designed in colours but should not have more than 2-3 colours.
- The entry should not have been previously published in any print and digital media.
- The last date for submission of entries is 31st December, 2019.
Click here to read the complete terms and conditions.
For any queries, contact
Shri R. S. Sinha,