Logo Design Contest for Kumbh Mela 2021 [Prize worth Rs. 1 Lakh]: Submit by Jan 25
The Government of Uttarakhand proposes to have a Logo for the Kumbh Mela- 2021 to be selected through open public competition. Accordingly, all Interested persons / parties(both Professional artists and Non-professionals) are hereby invited to participate in a Competition for design of the ‘Logo for Kumbh Mela-2021’.
The selected logo will be awarded with Rs. 1,00,000 and top three ranked entries will be provided appreciation certificates.
Terms and Conditions
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation (Both in Hindi & English) of the Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
- Logo should be submitted in pdf or jpg or jpeg file format.
- An entry could be by an individual or a team.
- The submission of entry is free.
- The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- The logo should not have been previously published in any print and/or digital media.
- The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The last date for accepting entries is 25th January, 2020 at 6:00 PM
For any queries, contact
Sh. Sanjay Sharma
For any further information, visit the page here.
About the Author