Submissions are invited for Logo Design Contest for the 12th World Hindi Conference for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 8 July.
The World Hindi Conferences have been organized in different parts of the World, including in India, starting from 1975. These conferences have primarily deliberated upon how Hindi could be a medium of serving mankind in the prevailing world environment and how could Hindi get recognized in the United Nations and move forward as a world language serving the cause of humanity.
These Conferences have provided a useful platform to Hindi scholars from around the world for acquainting themselves with the mainstream development in the field of Hindi language and literature and to present their works, exchange ideas, views and information for comparative assessments of developments in different languages of the world.
The 12th World Hindi Conference is to be held in Fiji this year. Hindi, mentioned in the Constitution of Fiji is the third Official Language of the country. It is also the link language between different Indian-origin population groups in Fiji.
- It should reflect the India-Fiji friendship;
- It should reflect the colours of flags of the two countries;
- Marine linkages and historical connections between India and Fiji should be reflected in the logo;
- The logo should be inspirational, with illustrations that capture the oceans to represent the island features, looking at Fiji’s geographical location in the world;
- The unique national heritage of Fiji should also feature the logo in the way of art, craft etc.;
- The logo should showcase the journey of Hindi in Fiji;
- The phrase “12th Vishwa Hindi Samellan Fiji” should reflect prominently in the logo (in Devanagari script);
- The logo is to be in Hindi ONLY
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief description of the logo and how best it encapsulates the essence of elements mentioned above.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The winner shall get Rs. 75,000/-. Three consolation prizes of Rs. 10,000/- each will be given on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. The prize money will be payable after the deduction of TDS.
The contest will be open to all Indian nationals and PIOs from India and abroad to submit logo design on MyGov Portal from 21 June to 08 July 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Logo Design Contest for the 12th World Hindi Conference by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: